Jump to navigation Jump to search
- As an English surname, from the adjective good.
- Also as an English surname, from the personal name Gōde, which represents the first part of names such as Godfrey, Gottfried, etc.
- As a German surname, Americanized from Gut, Guth.
- As a Dutch surname, Americanized from Goed, Goede.
- (philosophy) Plato's metaprinciple of proper systemic function between principles; the fundamental Platonic form which enables knowledge and metacognition, and from which other concepts such as truth, justice and virtue derive meaning.
- a surname