Jump to navigation Jump to search
system + -ic. Doublet of systematic.
systemic (not comparable)
- Embedded within and spread throughout and affecting a whole system, group, body, economy, market, or society.
- 2022 August 10, Dr Mike Esbester, “New understandings from old incidents”, in RAIL, number 963, page 59:
- We can learn from the incidents found it the project database - looking at them and understanding what happened and what might have been done differently. We can see past errors, including systemic issues that required attention at managerial levels.
- (physiology) Pertaining to an entire organism.
- Synonym: holistic
Not to be confused with systematic (“methodical”).
Compound words with this term at the end
Expressions with this term at the end
relating to a system
pertaining to an entire organism
- English terms suffixed with -ic
- English doublets
- Rhymes:English/ɛmɪk/3 syllables
- Rhymes:English/iːmɪk/3 syllables
- English terms with audio links
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English terms with quotations
- English 3-syllable words
- en:Systems theory