Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Relating to a particular topic or subject.
- The book is divided into topical chapters.
- Relating to a topic or subject of current interest.
- Fair trade has become quite a topical issue.
- Local to a particular place
- (medicine, not comparable) Applied to a localized part of the body.
- Antonym: systemic
- (medicine, not comparable) Applied externally (to the surface of the skin or eye).
- Arranged according to topic or theme; thematic.
of current interest
local to a particular place
medicine: applied to a localized part of the body
medicine: applied to the surface
arranged according to topic or theme
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
topical (plural topicals)