Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A small piece of printed paper stuck on an item to be mailed, indicating that postage has been paid.
- The postage stamps on the letters from overseas were almost as interesting as the letters themselves.
- (figuratively, colloquial) A very small area.
- We have just a postage stamp of a back garden.
- (soccer, slang) The upper left- or right-hand corner of the goal.
- Synonym: top bin
- 2011, Alistair Aird, Ally McCoist - Rangers Legend
- […] got in on the act himself, firing in an unstoppable shot that arced into the postage stamp top corner of Andy Goram's goal.
piece of paper indicating postage has been paid