Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of, or relating to sight; visual.
- Strabismus is an optical defect.
- (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- Designed to assist or enhance sight
- A microscope is an optical instrument.
- Of, or relating to optics.
- Refraction is an optical effect.
- Of, or relating to visible light.
- Optical telescopes don't work when it is cloudy.
- Incorporating light-sensitive devices.
- An optical switch opens the door automatically.
relating to sight — see optic
designed to assist or enhance sight
relating to optics — see optic
relating to visible light
incorporating light-sensitive devices
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked