Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: grange
- (US, with "the") The National Grange of the Patrons of Husbandry, an association of farmers organized in 1867 which sponsors social activities, community service, and political lobbying.
- A state branch or branch lodge of the National Grange.
- Governor Johnson received the backing of the state Grange in his bid for re-election.
- A place name, including:
- a beachside suburb of Adelaide, South Australia.
- a suburb of Brisbane, Queensland.
- a suburb of West Kirby, Wirral borough, Merseyside, England.
- a village in County Sligo, Ireland.
- a village in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- a village in County Waterford, Ireland.
- a village in County Perthshire, Scotland.