Jump to navigation Jump to search
- British family that ruled from 1714 to 1901, more commonly known as the Georgian, Regency and Victorian periods.
- A city in northwestern Germany, capital of Lower Saxony.
- (historical) The former Kingdom of Hanover, now part of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- A township in New Jersey.
- A census-designated place, the county seat of Hanover County, Virginia, United States, also known as Hanover Courthouse.
British royal family
- Hanover in Kartotéka Novočeského lexikálního archivu