Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (city in Germany): Hannover
- British family that ruled from 1714 to 1901, more commonly known as the Georgian, Regency and Victorian periods.
- The capital city of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- (historical) The former Kingdom of Hanover, now part of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- A parish of Jamaica.
- A township in New Jersey.
- A census-designated place, the county seat of Hanover County, Virginia, United States, also known as Hanover Courthouse.
British royal family
- Hanover in Kartotéka Novočeského lexikálního archivu