- British family that ruled from 1714 to 1901, more commonly known as the Georgian, Regency and Victorian periods.
- A city of northwest Germany, capital of Lower Saxony.
- (historical) The former Kingdom of Hanover, now part of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- A township in New Jersey.
- A CDP in Virginia, USA, also known as Hanover Courthouse, which is the county seat of Hanover County.
British royal family
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- Hanover (city of northwest Germany)
- Hanover in Kartotéka Novočeského lexikálního archivu