Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: hispanic
- Of or relating to Spain
- (historical) Of or pertaining to the Iberian peninsula, its people, its culture or its languages.
- (colloquial) Of or relating to a Spanish-speaking people or culture, as in Latin America.
- Houses in New Mexico, California and Florida exhibit a strong Hispanic architectural influence.
- (colloquial) mestizo.
Hispanic (plural Hispanics)
- A Spanish-speaking person.
- A person residing in the United States, Latin America or worldwide of Spanish ancestry
- (colloquial) A mestizo.