Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A fear or hate of Japan and Japanese people or culture.
- 1906, Edward Albert Bell, These meddlesome attorneys:
- Perhaps this is one of the reasons of their Japanophobia. But if Japan became the ally of France, all this fear and suspicion of Japan would disappear, ...
- 1999, Jagdish Bhagwati et.al., Trading Blocs: Alternative Approaches to Analyzing Preferential Trade Agreements:
- This would require discarding the extreme Japanophobia that characterises the so-called “revisionists” who are really “regressionists” twice over.