Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: phobia
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈfəʊ.bi.ə/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈfoʊ.bi.ə/
- Hyphenation: -phob‧ia
- Used to form nouns meaning fear of a specific thing.
- e.g. claustrophobia
- Used to form nouns meaning hate, dislike, or repression of a specific thing.
used to form nouns meaning fear
used to form nouns meaning hate
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked