Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
dislike (plural dislikes)
feeling of distaste
- (obsolete, transitive) To displease; to offend. (In third-person only.) [16th-19th c.]
- customes and conceipts differing from mine, doe not so much dislike [transl. desplaisent] me, as instruct me […].
- (transitive) To have a feeling of aversion or antipathy towards; not to like. [from 16th c.]
- (Internet) To give a negative review.
Rebecca Black's Friday video is notorious for being one of the most disliked videos in YouTube history.
not to like something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked