Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A diminutive of the female given name Katherine, variant of Katie.
- The Missouri–Kansas–Texas (MKT) Railroad.
- She caught the Katy and left me a mule to ride. Song title.
- A locale in the United States.
- A village in Subcarpathia, Poland.
- 1876 Elizabeth Prentiss: Stepping Heavenward, and Aunt Jane's Hero. Ward, Lock&Tyler 1876. page 87:
- The very first thing, however, Ernest annoyed me by calling me Katherine, though he knows I hate that name, and want to be called Katy as if I were a lovable person, as I certainly am (sometimes).
Katy (plural Katies)