Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: liman
Liman (plural Limans)
- A native or inhabitant of Lima in Peru.
- Rare spelling of .
- 1949, Oksana Stepanovna Kasenkina, Leap to Freedom, Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott :
- The Ukrainians, the Finns and the peoples of the Caucasus strove for their independence. […] After his recovery, Father had been transferred to the city of Liman.
- 2001, Flora of Russia: The European Part and Bordering Regions, page 192:
- Kharkov Region, Zmewsk District, the Donets River, between trans-Donets settlements and town of Liman; […]
Liman m (genitive/dative lui Liman)
- a surname