Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname originating as an occupation for a stonemason.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A number of places in the United States:
- A town in Effingham County, Illinois.
- An unincorporated community in Grant County, Kentucky.
- An unincorporated community in Magoffin County, Kentucky.
- A city, the county seat of Ingham County, Michigan.
- An unincorporated community in Houghton County, Michigan.
- An unincorporated community in Lyon County, Nevada.
- A town in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.
- A city in Warren County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Okfuskee County, Oklahoma.
- A ghost town in Butte County, South Dakota.
- A town in Tipton County, Tennessee.
- A city, the county seat of Mason County, Texas.
- A town in Mason County, West Virginia.
- A town and village therein, in Bayfield County, Wisconsin.
- (informal) Ellipsis of ..
a male name
Mason (plural Masons)
- A Freemason.