Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A book of the Old Testament of Bible, and of the Tanakh.
- (biblical) Any of several men in the Old Testament:
- (chiefly) The minor prophet and author of the Book of Micah.
- An Ephraimite featured in Judges 17–18 and protagonist of the Micah’s idol narrative. Also called Michas.
- A male given name of Biblical origin. Used since the 17th century, but never popular.
book of the Bible
Biblical character: Ephraimite featured in Judges 17–18
male given name
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Michael - a name with the almost same meaning