Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Montecarlo
- A part of Monaco famous for its casinos.
- A commonly served drink consisting of beer and grenadine.
- (statistics) Shortening of Monte Carlo method.
- An informal dance competition, where contestants in one quarter of the floor are eliminated by a randomly chosen card representing the corner.
in statistics: shortening of Monte Carlo method
an informal dance competition
- Monte Carlo (municipality in the state of Santa Catarina, Brazil)