Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: morris
- An English and Scottish surname derived from the Norman given name Maurice.
- An Irish surname, anglicised from Ó Muirghis.
- A Welsh surname, anglicised from Meurig.
- A male given name, transferred from the surnames, or a spelling variant of Maurice.
- A town in Alabama
- A town in Connecticut
- A city in Illinois
- A town in Indiana
- A town in Manitoba
- A town in Minnesota
- A town and village in New York
- A city in Oklahoma
- A town in Wisconsin