Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: mountain dew
From mountain dew (“illegally distilled whiskey”).
- A brand of citrus-flavored, carbonated, heavily caffeinated beverage.
- 2003, Mat Hoffman; Mark Lewman, The Ride of My Life, page 33:
- In 1985 a Mountain Dew commercial started popping up on TV ....
- 2004, Joanne Raetz Stuttgen, Cafe Wisconsin: A Guide to Wisconsin's Down-Home Cafes, page 210:
- It has become a signature of the Koffee Kup, as much as the flower boxes filled with geraniums and the classic Mountain Dew sign hanging off the front of the building
- 2007, Bill Brioux, Truth and Rumors: The Reality Behind TV's Most Famous Myths, page 57:
- The thing is, Rob Harris did die, he died shooting a Mountain Dew ad