Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The capital city of the state of Tennessee in the United States of America, and the county seat of Davidson County.
- The country music industry.
- A city in Arkansas, and the county seat of Howard County.
- A city in Georgia, USA, and the county seat of Berrien County.
- A city in Illinois, and the county seat of Washington County.
- A town in Indiana, and the county seat of Brown County.
- A city in Kansas.
- A village in Michigan.
- A hamlet in New York.
- A city in North Carolina, and the county seat of Nash County.
- A village in Ohio.
- A hamlet in Ontario.
- A ghost town in Texas.
- A town and an unincorporated community in Wisconsin.
Nashville (plural Nashvilles)
- The Nashville warbler, Leiothlypis ruficapilla.
- 2005, Bill Thompson III et al., Identify Yourself: The 50 Most Common Birding Identification Challenges, Houghton Mifflin Company, →ISBN, page 302:
- Of the three, the Nashville is probably easiest to identify. No matter what plumage it's in, the Nashville always sports a complete white to whitish eye-ring.