Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- As the genus Norovirus has only this one species, the genus name is often used instead of the species name.
- Norwalk virus on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Norwalk virus on Wikispecies. Wikispecies
- Norovirus on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons: Norovirus
From Norwalk, Ohio in which there was a serious outbreak in 1968.
- (virology) Any of several virus strains in genus Norovirus that cause acute gastrointestinal infection.
- The disease caused by the virus.