Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ode"
Borrowed from North German and Swedish Ode.
Ode (plural Odes)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Ode is the 41501st most common surname in the United States, belonging to 524 individuals. Ode is most common among White (78.24%) and Black/African American (10.88%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Ode”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 3, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN.
Ode f (genitive Ode, plural Oden)
- ode, poem of a certain type
Declension of Ode [feminine]
- English terms borrowed from German
- English terms derived from German
- English terms borrowed from Swedish
- English terms derived from Swedish
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from German
- English surnames from Swedish
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German feminine nouns