Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A habitational surname.
- A male given name occasionally transferred from the surname.
- A town in Arkansas
- A ghost town in British Columbia, Canada
- A hamlet in West Yorkshire, England
- A village in Illinois
- A city in Iowa
- A city in Kansas
- A town in New York
- A CDP in North Carolina
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada
- A municipality in Quebec, Canada
- A city in Utah
- 1917 P.G.Wodehouse: Piccadilly Jim. Chapter 1:
- Even from an aesthetic point of view the sight of the bulging child offended him. Ogden Ford was round and blobby and looked overfed.
- ^ Patrick Hanks and Flavia Hodges: A Dictionary of Surnames. OUP 1988.