Jump to navigation Jump to search
Osage (plural Osages or Osage)
- An indigenous North American people.
- A member of the Osage tribe.
- The now-extinct language of this people.
- A village in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- An unincorporated community in Carroll County, Arkansas.
- A city, the county seat of Mitchell County, Iowa, United States.
- A census-designated place and unincorporated community in Becker County, Minnesota.
- An unincorporated community in Camden County, New Jersey.
- An unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Ohio.
- A small town in Osage County, Oklahoma.
- An unincorporated community in Monongalia County, West Virginia.
- A census-designated place in Wyoming.
- A river in Missouri (the Osage River), which is a tributary of the Missouri River.