Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A mountain in central Greece, adjacent the site of the ancient city of Delphi, that in Greek mythology was sacred to Apollo and the Corycian nymphs and was the home of the Muses.
- (figurative) The home of poetry, literature, and learning.
home of poetry, literature and learning
- Mount Parnassus on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Delphi on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Muses on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Thriae on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Alternative form of
Second-declension noun, with locative, singular only.