Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
After Pocahontas, a famous young Native American woman
- a city in Arkansas, USA, and the county seat of Randolph County.
- a village in Bond County, Illinois, USA.
- a city in Iowa, USA, and the county seat of Pocahontas County.
- an unincorporated community in Hinds County, Mississippi, USA.
- a village in Cape Girardeau County, Missouri, USA.
- a former community in Baker County, Oregon, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Hardeman and McNairy Counties, Tennessee, USA.
- a town in Tazewell County, Virginia, USA.
Pocahontas (plural Pocahontases)
- A Native American woman.