Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An ancient feudal state of China that existed between 778 and 207 BC.
- The first imperial dynasty of China, lasting from 221 to 207 BC.
- A surname, from Chinese.
Ancient Chinese state
Ancient Chinese dynasty
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Qin is the 11759th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 2664 individuals. Qin is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (97.94%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Qin”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 3, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN
Qin m pl
- Qin (ancient Chinese dynasty)