Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Indo-Aryan: *HáHtmā ~ *Htmáns
- Nuristani: [Term?] (“self”)
- ^ The declension looks to have been contaminated by the neuter men-stem.
- ^ Kümmel, M. J. (2015), “Suppletive Phenomena in Older Indo-Iranian Noun Inflection”, in Diachrony and Suppletion, Prague: “*(H)áHtmān- ~ *(H)Htman- ‘breath’ > Ved. ātmā́n- ~ tmán- RV → ātmā́n- ~ ātmán”
- ^ Lubotsky, Alexander (2011), “ātmán-”, in The Indo-Aryan Inherited Lexicon (in progress) (Indo-European Etymological Dictionary Project), Leiden University