Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: russification
- The process of making anything Russian.
- the Russification of Western rock music
- A policy that enforces traditional Russian values either domestically or internationally.
- Localization of a software or hardware interface (e.g. text on buttons of a washing machine) into the Russian language, whether using Cyrillic or transliteration. See Computer Russification.
- (computing, rare) Enabling a computer system to work with the Russian Cyrillic alphabet.
process of making anything Russian