Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Singapore.
- Southeast Sulawesi, a province of Indonesia.
- (philately) Stanley Gibbons, stamp dealer and catalogue publisher.
- Initialism of Super Girl (“DC Comics superheroine”).
- 1997 October 25, Lightning, “REVIEW Power Girl #1, uhm, I mean Supergirl #16”, in rec.arts.comics.dc.universe, Usenet, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- Although Supergirl fans will relish page 4, I believe the first panel of 5 says it all: after a full force ramming by SG, PG just casually tosses her into a wall. Now *that's* Power Girl.
- 1998 May 6, CaptT...@webtv.net, “Re: Why is TV kind of pre-Crisis and comics Post-Crisis”, in rec.arts.comics.dc.universe, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Actually, a point could be made that the animated Supergirl is much more like Power Girl than the pre Crisis Supergirl.
- For one thing she adopted the name Karen (Karen Starr was the name Kara Zor-L created), also she wears PG's costume colors and has a strong resentment toward's Clark's overprotectiveness. The only difference is that the animated SG has the Kara Zor-El personality more than she does Power Girl's.
- 2005 September 21, tan...@bellsouth.net, “Re: JLU - WOW”, in alt.tv.cartoon-network, Usenet, message-ID <SL7Ye.email@example.com>:
- I kinda hate how they made Power Girl (Kara/SG pre-Crisis on World 2 or 3?) evil and a clone of SG. One of my fav comics growing up was Supes, and PG and I think Green Arrow going after Vandal Savage.