SRS (plural SRSes)
- (automotive) Initialism of supplemental restraint system or secondary restraint system (car airbags).
- (medicine) Initialism of sex reassignment surgery.
- (statistics) Initialism of simple random sample, a sample chosen from a population so that any sample of the same size could have equally likely been chosen.
- (biochemistry) Initialism of small RNA sequencing.
- (software) Initialism of software requirement specification.
- (system) Initialism of system requirement specification.
SRS ? (Cyrillic spelling СРС)