Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Internet) Initialism of .
- 2019 January 9, Sinclair Target, “The Rise and Demise of RSS”, in Motherboard:
- Another theory is that RSS was always too geeky for regular people. Even the New York Times, which seems to have been eager to adopt RSS and promote it to its audience, complained in 2006 that RSS is a “not particularly user friendly” acronym coined by “computer geeks.”
- (Internet, deprecated) Initialism of .
- (military, nautical, Singapore) Initialism of .
- (rocketry) Initialism of .
RSS f (plural RSSs)
- Initialism of . SSR