Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
"Senga" is a girls' name relatively common in West Central Scotland until the 1980s, and which is believed to derive from "Agnes", although this is has not been cited.
Senga (plural Sengas)
- (Scotland, pejorative, slang, offensive) The female equivalent of "ned". More common in West Central Scotland than other parts of the country.
- chav (England)
- charver (North East England)
- ned (Scottish)
- scally (Northern England)
- shazza (Midlands)
- millie (Northern Ireland)
- A female given name mainly used in Scotland.