Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: senga
The name was relatively common in West Central Scotland until the 1980s, and is sometimes said to derive from Agnes.
- A female given name originating as a coinage, of mainly Scottish usage.
Senga (plural Sengas)
- More common in West Central Scotland than other parts of the country.
- chav (England)
- charva (Geordie)
- ned (Scottish)
- scally (Northern England)
- shazza (Midlands)
- millie (Northern Ireland)
- yob (general UK, Australia, New Zealand)