|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chichewa lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chichewa adjectives: Chichewa terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chichewa adverbs: Chichewa terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Chichewa conjunctions: Chichewa terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chichewa interjections: Chichewa terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Chichewa morphemes: Chichewa word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Chichewa nouns: Chichewa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chichewa numerals: Chichewa terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chichewa particles: Chichewa terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Chichewa phrases: Chichewa groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Chichewa prepositions: Chichewa adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Chichewa pronouns: Chichewa terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chichewa verbs: Chichewa terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Chichewa conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Chichewa interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Chichewa morphemes (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Chichewa verbs (1 c, 13 e)
Pages in category "Chichewa lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 373 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- m'malo mwa
- manga ulendo
- mankhwala a nsapato
- mawu a Mulungu
- mayi wamkulu
- mayi wamng'ono