Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chichewa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chichewa noun forms: Chichewa nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Chichewa nouns by class: Chichewa nouns organized by the class they belong to.
- Category:Chichewa collective nouns: Chichewa nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Chichewa diminutive nouns: Chichewa nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Chichewa uncountable nouns: Chichewa nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Chichewa nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 475 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)