Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: SNR
- (UK) Abbreviation of senior; a title used after a father's name when his son is given the same name.
- 2006, Barack Obama: New kid on the political block, BBC:
- His father, Barack Obama Snr, was a visiting foreign student at university in Hawaii where he met and married Ann Dunham, the corn-fed product of Kansas parents, who was also studying at the college.
- 2010, “Mayweather Snr feels Hatton will fight again”, in ESPN:
- Ricky Hatton's ex-coach Floyd Mayweather Snr believes it is inevitable the former world champion will be forced into making a ring comeback.