Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: spencer
- A surname.
- A male given name transferred from the surname, in general use since the nineteenth century.
- A female given name
- A city in Idaho.
- A town and county seat in Indiana.
- A city in Iowa, and the county seat of Clay County.
- A town in Massachusetts.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A town and village in New York.
- A town in North Carolina.
- A village in Ohio.
- A city in Oklahoma.
- A city in South Dakota.
- A town in Tennessee, and the county seat of Van Buren County.
- A city and county seat in West Virginia.
- A town and village in Wisconsin.