Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (trimethylindium): Initialism of TriMethylIndium.
- (too much information): Initialism of Too Much Information.
- (transmarginal inhibition): Initialism of TransMarginal Inhibition.
- (trans-Mars injection): Initialism of trans-Mars injection.
- (chemistry) trimethylindium, the most preferred metallorganic source of Indium used in MOCVD of compound semiconductors for opto-electronics applications.
- (informal) Too much information, an expression indicating that someone has divulged too much personal information and made the listener/viewer uncomfortable.
- He began to talk about his last trip to the underwear store. I told him, TMI!
- When Chris updated his status with "just ate entirely too much. Should make for a great bm to share with someone later," I thought it was TMI.
- (psychology) transmarginal inhibition, an organism’s response to overwhelming stimuli.
- (video, color correction) Temperature, Magenta/Green levels, and Intensity
- (Solar System astrodynamics) trans-Mars injection, an orbital burn (rocket firing) used to change orbit from local orbit, to a Mars transfer orbit (a Solar orbit that will intercept the planet Mars).
- trans-lunar injection , TLI
- Mars transfer orbit , MTO
- lunar transfer orbit , LTO
- geostationary transfer orbit , GTO
- geosynchronous transfer orbit , GTO
- geostationary orbit , GEO
- geosynchronous orbit , GSO