Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Keep per my replies from Wiktionary:Beer parlour#Categorizing people. Both "Darwin" and "Charles Darwin" have clearly widespread use as pen names of Charles Robert Darwin. --Daniel. 10:25, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete as for Charles Dickens. SemperBlotto 10:33, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete this entry. DCDuring TALK 10:36, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete this and Charles Dickens, as well as the senses of Darwin and Dickens that refer to specific people and all the entries in Category:Individuals. --Yair rand (talk) 11:18, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
Delete. --Dan Polansky 11:52, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Going against the grain as above, keep. DAVilla 18:26, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete for the same reasons as Charles Dickens (see my post in that previous section); also note that I have the same nuanced stance on Darwin as on Dickens. — Beobach 20:12, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete.—msh210℠ (talk) 20:15, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete like Dickens.--Makaokalani 15:54, 29 December 2010 (UTC)