Scripts in progress:
- User:Yair rand/wsedit.js: For adding synonyms, antonyms, etc. to Wikisaurus entries. Also can edit glosses. (Needs work.)
- User:Yair rand/usexeditor.js: For editing existing example sentences.
- User:Yair rand/editor2.js: Adds buttons to edit definitions, add example sentences, edit/add senseids, add new pos sections, add nyms (though nym-adding is dependent on senseids).
User:Yair rand/adddefinition.js: Adds simple "Add definition" button to the toolbox. Done, and enabled by default. User:Yair rand/rhymesedit.js: Rhymes editor. Adds rhymes to the rhymes page and adds the link from the entry in one action. Done, and enabled by default. User:Yair rand/TargetedTranslations.js- A modification of Atelaes's TargetedTranslations.js. Done, and enabled by default.
- User:Yair rand/TabbedLanguages2.js - A modification of Atelaes's TabbedLanguages.js. Makes language sections into "Tabs". Includes HotCat-like options, and a new language section button when editor.js is enabled.
- Etymology editor. Should have basic functions, and add to the descendants/derived terms sections of other pages.
- Inflection line editor, somehow...
I'm Yair Rand, English Wiktionary administrator, author of numerous user scripts and gadgets, several of which are turned on by default.
These days I'm mostly working on tech stuff for the ASL Wikipedia, but I still frequently check my watchlist here, so don't assume I disappeared off the face of the Earth.
(If anyone with expertise in making bots wants to try to deal with the last steps necessary for getting Tabbed Languages up and running...)
|This is a Wiktionary user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wiktionary, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wiktionary itself. The original page is located at.