Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

Homo milk[edit]

This is currently marked US and Canadian, and labelled dated. I am not aware of the Americans using this terminology; I believe they say whole milk. The term is not dated in Canada; here there is no alternative expression. Varlaam 23:49, 12 December 2011 (UTC) (Toronto)

Weird bug[edit]

The posting above does not appear in my list of User Contributions. Why is this page anomalous? Possibly because it had earlier been deleted due to vandalism and I was recreating it. Varlaam 00:10, 13 December 2011 (UTC)

I deleted it by accident and then restored it, so you'll need to click Watch again. Sorry! Equinox 00:11, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
Yes, in the U.S. we call it whole milk, as opposed to 2%, 1%, and skim. I think homo milk or homogenized milk is still printed on containers, but in speech we say whole milk. —Stephen (Talk) 00:13, 13 December 2011 (UTC)