Intended for use in verb entries for kanji compounds and similar nouns used as verbs by appending する.
First parameter is the form of the headword (pagename):
- k kanji (optional)
- kk kanji with kana following (optional)
- h hiragana (optional)
- ka katakana (optional)
- r romaji
- s shinjitai (simplified kanji)
- ky kyūjitai (traditional kanji)
Usually this parameter may be omitted. Use the last two only when it is important to show both forms, e.g. on individual characters, or when the word is archaic, and should say it is kyūjitai; most entries should be k.
- tr= trans or intrans or both for transitive or intransitive verbs
Other parameters specify other forms, you do not need to wikilink them, the template will do it:
- hira= hiragana rendering
- kata= katakana rendering
- rom= romaji rendering
If the entry contains kanji, at least hira or kana is required. Romaji is generated automatically and should be omitted when possible.
- full= full form with the suru included
- This parameter is required. This makes sure that the entry can be found when a user enters the full form into the search bar. For a kanji entry such as 判断, you would enter "判断する" (minus the quotes). For the hiragana entry, you would enter "はんだんする". For the romaji entry, you would enter "handan suru".
- kyu= kyūjitai (use only if entry is s)
- shin= shinjitai (use only if entry is ky)
- hhira= historical hiragana rendering
produces this output: