Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: terry
- A patronymic surname from the medieval Norman given name Thierry, a cognate of the English Derek.
- A male given name from the Germanic languages transferred back from the surname, or a diminutive of Terence or of any of its alternative forms.
- A male given name from Latin derived from the Latin for the third ("tertius") given to a third child or a child whose name has the suffix III.
- A female given name, diminutive of Teresa or any of its alternative forms.
- Place names:
- An unincorporated community in Leopold Township, Perry County, Indiana.
- A town in Hinds County, Mississippi.
- An unincorporated community in St. Clair County, Missouri.
- A ghost town in Pemiscot County, Missouri.
- A small town, the county seat of Prairie County, Montana.
- An unincorporated community in Lawrence County, South Dakota.
- An unincorporated community in Raleigh County, West Virginia.