See also: terry
- Rhymes: -ɛɹi
- A patronymic surname from the medieval Norman given name Thierry, a cognate of the English Derek.
- A male given name transferred back from the surname, or a diminutive of Terence or of any of its alternative forms.
- A male given name derived from the Latin for the third ("tertius") given to a third child or a child whose name has the suffix III.
- A female given name, diminutive of Teresa or any of its alternative forms.
- Any of several towns in the United States.