Jump to navigation Jump to search
Twix (plural Twixes)
- A popular chocolate bar produced by the Mars company, consisting of a biscuit with other confectionery toppings and coatings (most frequently caramel and milk chocolate).
- 2008, Cordelia Fine, A Mind of Its Own: How Your Brain Distorts and Deceives, page 173:
- Then—oh so casually—she was asked to select either a Twix bar or an apple, as thanks for her participation in the experiment.
- 2015, Branch Kimball, My Eating Disorder: Thoughts During Sickness and Recovery
- I even ate a Twix before bed each night, not once thinking about how many miles it would take me to run off the calories.