Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) Foodstuffs that taste very sweet, taken as a group; candies, sweetmeats and confections collectively.
- (uncountable) The business or occupation of manufacturing confectionery; the skill or work of a confectioner.
- A store where confectionery is sold; a confectioner's shop.
- (sweet foodstuffs, collectively): candy (US), sweets (UK)
- (business of manufacturing confectionery): sweet-making, sweet manufacture
- (shop where confectionary is sold): confectioner's, candy store (US), sweet shop (UK)
sweet foodstuffs, collectively
business of manufacturing confectionery
shop where confectionery is sold — see sweetshop