Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (nonstandard) The United States of America.
- 1971, Norman Ward, “Where But in Usania”, in John Harold Redekop, editor, The star-spangled beaver, page 3:
- Where but in Usania would a state delegation appear at a national convention pledged to support a man known to be ineligible for election?
- 2007, Robin D. Gill, The Woman Without a Hole—& Other Risky Themes from Old Japanese Poems, page 211:
- Burton, writing at a time when homophobia was as common in much of Europe as it remains in parts of the peculiarly Puritan Usania, felt he could not end his defense on a general note.