Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (informal) Of or pertaining to the United States.
2001 November 6, Beable van Polasm, “Freudian Slurp”, in alt.religion.kibology, Usenet:
- George Bush (Senior) is for some reason in Austria. He made the amusing Freudian slip of saying "Bob Hope" (incredibly funny USAian comedian) instead of "Bob Hawke" (former Austrian Prime Minister, and holder of the WORLD RECORD for DRINKING BEER).
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:USAian.
USAian (plural USAians)
- (informal) A citizen or resident of the United States.
- 2010, Michael Sullivan, "By any means possible", Pasadena Weekly, 18 February 2010:
- [Cindy Sheehan:] Observing how my fellow USAians believe that we live in the greatest nation in history and if our government does anything wrong, it’s an aberration instead of a habit.