User talk:Santi Gomà
Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contribution so far. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- How to edit a page is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
- Entry layout explained (ELE) is a detailed policy documenting how Wiktionary pages should be formatted. All entries should conform to this standard, the easiest way to do this is to copy exactly an existing page for a similar word.
- Our Criteria for inclusion (CFI) define exactly which words Wiktionary is interested in including. There is also a list of things that Wiktionary is not for a higher level overview.
- The FAQ aims to answer most of your remaining questions, and there are several help pages that you can browse for more information.
- We have discussion rooms in which you can ask any question about Wiktionary or its entries, a glossary of our technical jargon, and some hints for dealing with the more common communication issues.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! If you have any questions, bring them to the Wiktionary:Information desk, or ask me on my talk page. If you do so, please sign your posts with four tildes: ~~~~ which automatically produces your username and the current date and time.
Query about editing
Hi, I'm one of the authors of the translation-adder. It has a bug which you just triggered  I was wondering if you had time to tell me exactly what sequence of actions you went through making that edit so I can try and isolate the cause and ultimately fix it (if you notice, the edit summary is blank, which it shouldn't be - while it's not a huge problem in itself it might indicate a more severe problem in the program). Thanks in advance. Conrad.Irwin 17:38, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, thank you, and sorry that it made a mess for you; it's likely to be my fault. Conrad.Irwin 17:46, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
- I'm also trying to cleanup Calana adjectives, I left a message on ca:La Taverna about epicene adjectives like global or mundial. Can you help, please? Mglovesfun (talk) 11:56, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, Lol to face, I can't contact with you. I have changed the masculin plural of entusiasmadís -> entusiasmadíssos--Maltrobat 16:46, 12 August 2011 (UTC)