Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: warsaw
- The capital city of Poland; capital city of the Masovian Voivodeship.
- (metonymically) The Polish government.
- A city, the county seat of Kosciusko County, Indiana, United States.
- A home rule city, the county seat of Gallatin County, Kentucky, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Benton County, Missouri, United States.
- A village, the county seat of Wyoming County, New York, United States.
- A town, the county seat of Richmond County, Virginia, United States.
- A habitational surname.
capital city of Poland
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Warsaw is the 38050th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 583 individuals. Warsaw is most common among White (81.3%) and Black/African American (14.75%) individuals.