Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: polish
- (abbreviation): Pl.
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈpəʊlɪʃ/
- (US) enPR: pōʹlĭsh, IPA(key): /ˈpoʊlɪʃ/
Audio (US) (file)
audio (US) (file)
Polish (not comparable)
- Of, from or native to Poland, or relating to the Polish language.
of Poland or its language
- The language spoken in Poland.
the language of Poland
- Wikibooks:Polish language course
- Wiktionary's coverage of Polish terms
- Appendix:Polish Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Polish