Wiktionary:Votes/sy-2008-04/User:Nadando for admin
- Vote ends: 23 April 2008 23:59 UTC
- Vote started: 9 April 2008 23:59 UTC
- Acceptance: I accept this nomination (sorry Atelaes and Dmcdevit (:). Nadando 23:54, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support -Atelaes λάλει ἐμοί 23:51, 8 April 2008 (UTC) I would just like to go on record as saying that this is completely unfair. I had dibs on this nom.
- Support [The]DaveRoss 23:54, 8 April 2008 (UTC) Don't forget, sysopification is serious business.
- Support EncycloPetey 03:15, 9 April 2008 (UTC) (Por supuesto!)
- Support —RuakhTALK 04:43, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Also support retroactively changing the listed nominator, if it will make anyone happier. :-P —RuakhTALK 17:02, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support. bd2412 T 07:39, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support —Stephen 12:21, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support Wytukaze 21:29, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support DAVilla 16:19, 12 April 2008 (UTC) I had thought Dmcdevit, not Atelaes, had dibs, and considered stealing the nomination myslef. But it looks like I didn't even finish with bronze. :-P
- Support. I had thought that Dmcdevit had dibs too. ;-) Dmcdevit·t 00:39, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- I spoke to Nadando on IRC about it before you posted the note on their talk page. I thought we discussed this. -Atelaes λάλει ἐμοί 02:02, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support Conrad.Irwin 12:25, 17 April 2008 (UTC) (as nominator) I would like to publicly apologise to all the procrastinators I have irritated.(Nadando did tell me not to, but i didn't listen).
- Abstain Neskaya talk 05:00, 9 April 2008 (UTC) Whether or not the user poses good candidacy for adminship, due to lack of interaction I have to abstain. --Neskaya talk 05:00, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- 10-0-1 Nadando should be sysopped. Conrad.Irwin 10:14, 25 April 2008 (UTC)